My Career Path

Oh Em Gee..
Man I Have Not posted for like a month ? I do Have a Very Good explanation Though...
So I was in a professional  Ballet Show which included me dancing everyday every night which meant i had Zero time to write this blog and another reason was me trying to get used to the college schedule.

So im here to talk about my career choice. Honestly when people say "what do you want to be when you are older or when u leave college" and my response is always... " a dancer!" which then i get an "Oh.....Nice" with a fake smile placed on their face. Which obviously shows that they don't understand or they think i wont get any where..
ANYWAY
So basically My college is a three year course called "Unique Diploma" which i have to pay for . You can pick a BTEC Course which is 2 years but ive gone for the private option of three years. You do have to audition to get into my college which personally was quite straight forward Once you are in the college its intense training throughout so "no talking in classes!!"  (only now n then you can) No Rudeness otherwise you get thrown out . each class is an hour and a half and basically they train you to do dancing abroad or cruises or west end/Broadway or Teaching. So its alot of work.  :P

Now ive begun college i get " Do you just dance all day.. what the hell do you do all day ?"
God Damn Trust me   A HELL LOT !!!!!
I get 1 Free in the week and In the Day ill either do Ballet , Jazz , Tap , Singing , Musical Theater Dance , More singing , Drama , HipHop etc etc
All my teachers have great backgrounds for example My Musical Theater Dance Teacher Has done Music Videos , Brit Awards , Chicago , Cats , Starlight Express . YOU NAME IT 9X out of 10 hes done it! So Its great to have professionals teaching you because you can aspire to them.

TELL ME YOUR CAREER PATH WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO OR HAVE ACCOMPLISHED !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts