Its been a while. I need motivation.

Hi.
I Know its been a while.
many events have happened in my life recently so its been hard to even think about posting.
I mean getting used to a new college , new surroundings , new people , teachers..

For Me , having a chance to relax  nowadays is like when you have a golden time on a Friday afternoon in primary school. I Cherish it
Sadly i don't get much of that anymore. Boy I can tell you i rarely get it. I've never been so busy.
I have 4 shows awaiting for me between Feb-May. On top of that I have bundles of college work. Stretches.etc
Oh i didnt tell you. Im a dancer and im training to be a professional. Now my excuse may sound more...excusable.

Im not going to lie. Now and then ive lost motivation at college . Being a dancer is hard and painful. its the grey truth. Your literally standing there or hunching over out of breath or in pain and all you have in the background echoing repeatedly is  "AGAIN AGAIN " GOD I really hate those words. But then i question myself. Why am i here ? Do i want to do this ? can i do this ? so many thoughts went on in my head  but it came to a point where i stopped and knew why i was here , i can do this , i want to do this and i get back up.

Think to yourself.
what is the purpose ?
Do you enjoy it ?
is this what you want?

I agree. It is hard to find motivation. It is Hard . Nothing is easy. You may be sitting here right now looking at those questions thinking i dunno. i dunno ? meh its like 50/50 thing.

Research. That goal you want to reach. Go and look at people who have already achieved it. watch them. LET THEM INSPIRE YOU.
Once you've done that you'll have no trouble with a lack of motivation.

Comments

Popular Posts