Keeping My Media A Secret.

Hi ! (This may help some of you if you feel the same)

Ok , So the dealio is I want to begin Blogging/Doing Youtube Video's again but this time its going to be a whole lot different. I have decided that I'm going to post a blog/youtube video and not really tell anyone.
By this I mean I'm not putting it up on every social media that i have/own and telling them that i have a "BRAND NEW VIDEO OUT THAT THEY SHOULD WATCH RIGHT NOW" or "READ MY NEW BLOG POST"

Why? You ask.
Well during high school I was bullied/Harassed  a lot about my Blog/Youtube Channel even by people who hadn't even watched my videos before. I started becoming quite insecure and very defensive over literally nothing and Im not going to lie it was very hard to ignore people...Like very hard , but now I have finished school and gone onto college and the atmosphere is very different , if you don't know what I mean by this...basically all the idiots have matured. Ok well nearly all. My point is I feel slightly better about posting now but I'm still a little insecure.  So this is going to be more of my own little experiment. I want to see how this actually goes without telling anyone !
( FYI : The only person I will probably tell is my boyfriend as he supports me in absolutely anything and everything and i cannot thank him enough ! )

If you are still in school this doesn't mean you need to wait until you go to college and have a safe supportive boyfriend. DO IT NOW ! Try my experiment with me ? Who knows what will happen and how it will go.  If you do Let me know.Take me on Your journey ! 

Comments

Popular Posts