Delayed Texts. Feeling #Ignored


Im currently sitting here waiting for someone to reply to me over text after a day and a half. I'll be perfectly honest right now i feel like pulling my hair out its that frustrating. Ive messaged Little jokes like "Im sure you hate me lol" and "are you dead or something?" but they are still marked as unread. But lets be honest girls joking really means "GIVE ME ATTENTION!!! :(". Sometimes I just have to give myself the reassurance of .. Everyone has a life and that no one is 100% available. I mean a day and a half is pretty annoying but I've seen worse trust me . My friend didn't get a response from this guy within 4 days.

I feel like a thirteen year old girl waiting for her love to soon reply..
BUT whats one of the most common things guys have about them ? Oh yeah. Simplicity. They are simple minded. Replying after 4 days to them is like replying after two minutes ...
And here's us poor girl's typically playing MIND GAMESSSSSS. ARNT THEY THE WORST !?

Ok Lets stop this panic for once and for all . Every time this may happen to either you or your friend just remember these Key little things...
1. They haven't seen it ... yet
2. If they are ignoring you try not to message them for a few hours you seem less clingy which will not freak them out.
3.they are likely to text you back when you least expect it. I always find that this happens to me
4. dont get bitchy with them as that will make them go off you completely.
5. Finally . KEEP YOUR COOL.

Lets hope this works for me today ....

Comments

Popular Posts