My heart is truly broken - Ariana Grande Manchester

Today i woke up To be the most  heart broken i have ever been. Some of you may know that I am a huge Ariana Grande Fan Like Huge and Just recently I went to her concert in Birmingham which was  amazing like truly a perfect night. This night made me appreciate everything i have and how i live my life the right way. Yet i hear all this news.
I woke up this morning to about 6 texts asking if i was in Manchester . I replied "no"  having no idea what was going on. My step sister text me saying Thank god you were at Birmingham .. but i had no idea what had happened until i had several texts saying HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT ARIANAS CONCERT !? Well that was it i went straight onto google to find out that it had been attackeed . My heart honestly sank . I panicked n looked to see if anyone was hurt . 22 dead . 59 injured. I saw tons and tons of videos of people screaming and crying and running. Thats when my heart broke. I cried . I cried because of how sorry i felt for others , i cried because arianas concert had to be put at a stand still. I cried because i nearly went to the Manchester date.
I sat and told my mum . She turned the TV on to find all of these police reports and people saying that they heard a big bang but had  no idea what had happened . My twitter is filled with Ariana tweets. My heart is broken.
And here I am . On the way to college my mum texting me saying she thanks god i was at birmingham and that she is crying how thankful she is that i wasnt there .
Chloe
Age 18.
Going offline.

Comments

Popular Posts