Feeling of being knocked down.

Do you ever get those days where you're just try to be yourself but theres always that one person who likes to ruin it completely .
Yeah well thats me everyday.
Im constantly trying to be myself in whatever i do or say yet theres this one person who knocks me down everyday and im not even exaggerating when i say everyday ... even if i sit still and someone says something nothing related to me that one person will try and make it relate to me in a bad way . Now I am the type of person who isn't very confident inside but acts it on the out and very few have worked that out so far.
My confidence as been knocked down through the years due to being knocked down at school and now into college .
I just feel like im never good enough to be like the rest of them , why am i always targeted .
Yday i got my first ever car and hey thats a pretty big thing i pulled up at college today and this person  walked in and said HAHAHAAHAH WHY HAVE U GOT P PLATES ON YOUR CAR  trying to basically humiliate me. Then others joined in for a second n started laughing a little and i just said well im sorry i have a protective family that cares . The response was well my mum told me to but i told  her where to go. All i could think of is im sorry but i listen to my parents and respect them.  But the fact that this person even laughed at me for having a P on my car sucked it made me feel shit . This car is everything ive ever wanted ive waited so long to get it and its finally here and im proud as hell! but wait ....that person is still there to knock me down. They say their joking but i know they arnt . Everyone always says to ignore them but unfortunately words hurt . They really do Especially when you have to deal with it every single day .

Chlo

Comments

Popular Posts