HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 πŸ¦„

Happy new Year !!
I usually dont believe in this sort of rubbish but GOD  i cant believe im saying this ....  “new year new me “
Yeah you heard me . Now, as we all know its a strong battle with commitment. Now i dont mean a little thing like...ill give more to charity , ill give up chocolate , ill help around more .
Nono new year new me for me is that extra determination because around november time in 2017 lets just say i got a litttleeee bit slacking on commitment and working hard. Who couldnt blame me i was exhausted from doing alot of shows from that time but i am 100% focussing on constantly improving especially now i know this year im being released into the big wide world of competition and jobs and auditions . Heck yah im scared .. infact petrified but the only thing keeping me from not having a melt down is the ones that have made it . They are honestly the most chilled out , inspiring ,  happy bunch of people and i cant wait to be just like them one day.
So Extra determination is the key . That means getting off of my ass to extra classes and working harder on my mistakes !
Bring it on πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ™ˆ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts