Paper Towns.

So as Many People Know The Hit New Movie Paper Towns has been Released Just Recently In Cinemas in The UK and Im Not going To Lie. It was Killing Me Not Being Able To Have Time To See It.
BUT On Saturday I Got The Chance To Go The Cinema At Night to See Paper Towns
Can I Just Say WOW .
Cara.. Perfect Bravo !
Dont Worry I Wont Brag and Fan Girl Over Cara Like Everyone Else does Hahah im Not ashamed to Admit it ! Cara was Perfect.


The Main Thing I wanted to Talk about was How Inspirational it Actually Came Out as.


Not Only was This Film Funny yet Inspirational . It Taught You That You Shouldn't Limit Yourself No Matter What Tries to Stop you , Actually go and Have an Adventure as you never really know what's around the corner and to care for the one's that will do the same back.
Personally ....
I found this Film Verrrryyy Interesting and I would 100% see it again
Since Ive watched this film I cant get away from these memorable quotes my Favourite has to be

-- WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEING ALIVE IF YOU DON'T AT LEAST TRY TO DO SOMETHING REMARKABLE --

This Quote Makes You Physically sit and Think That anything is possible without limitations and To be Honest with you . Te only Person that Can Change that is you .
sooooooo seriously guys just go and watch the damn film im sure you will love it as much as me.

Comments

Popular Posts