Trust.= BestFriends.

Can you say you have that one best friend or maybe even two that you can 100% completely trust and tell anything to?
well...I Discovered Recently that i can say yes to this.
Just Yesterday Night she stayed around my House For The Night And we Ended up Staying Awake Till About 3:30 am Telling Each other Things That Meant Alot to Us Or Bad Times/Good Times We Have experienced through Life. 
That Night I Laughed So Hard I Felt Sick , I Even Cried , I also felt Thankful and  Happy. 
I Cant Help but Express My Gratitude Towards Having Such Close Friends that I Can Express Every emotion to and Share Every Little Detail In My Life with.
My Number one GoTo Is
--LIVE FOR THOSE LITTLE MOMENTS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL ALIVE--
And Im Never Going to forget that                                      .Ever.

If You Have That  Bestfriend. Feel Lucky , Loved and Thankful . 
They are The only people You can rely on no matter what situation They Understand everything and listen to you.
They are the only people where even if its silent you can still feel comfortable.

Ill Always Love Moments Like This. Especially with the people I Love.
A Best Friend Will Always be There than just A Friend.


Only Recently I Have just Felt this and i Felt like i Had to Share This with My Blog 
Im sorry for the ones that do not enjoy Serious/ Deep Stuff Like This But Hey...
Its My Blog and I Felt Like this Needed To Be Said. (:


Comments

Popular Posts