Me Inside.

Ok, So here I am again expressing my feelings on a blog but i cant exactly help it . If the options there  Im more than happy to write them down.
I wanted to talk about how i feel inside and the mask i put on  the outside.  I get suttley picked on at college every single day usually by the same set of people. It isnt just like a huge group that comes over to me and says this n that. Itts more..if i say something and laugh with my friends and try to be myself one of them always has to comment something sarcastic and loud to publicly humiliate me
And each and every time that happens its like someones just poked a nerve.

Like i say im like my dad . You poke a nerve but i guarantee i will keep it in so i dont get hate off of others but through time it builds and builds and builds and well.. it either goes two different ways either i get angry and explode and just say exactly what i think orrr i end up crying through frustration . Sadly the other day i was the second option.
Why? Well everyday its me . Me me me no one else just me. Pick pick pick . I can honestly say the amount of times  hear from others " just tell them where to go .." is endless

I say how i feel and their response is ITS A JOKE TAKE SOME BANTER STOP BEING SO SERIOUS OMG HAHAHAHAHA
and i sit and think but how is it banter when youre just hurting the persons feelings on the inside im sorry but to me thats not banter . Thats just being cocky , mean  , childish and cold hearted. What make me laugh even more  is if that happenss to them they have a right good shout.  Like.. How hypercritical.

Its gotten that bad my friends are oblivious to it all. My only issue is of i say how i felt id be in alot of trouble .....



Comments

Popular Posts